Mastering Autodesk Maya 2016
Publisher: Wiley publisher
Author: Todd Palamar
File: ebook PDF
Autodesk Official Press.
Go from «beginner» to «expert» with this professional Maya 2016 tutorial. If you’re already familiar with the basics of Maya, this book will be your ticket to a complete walkthrough of all the latest features in Maya 2016, as well as showcasing the tools and techniques used in real 3D animation and visual effects. This book expands your skill set and helps you prepare for the Autodesk Maya certification exam, from modeling, texturing, animation, and effects to high-level techniques for film, television, games, and more. Filled with sophisticated tutorials and real-life scenarios, this book provides valuable insight into the entire timeline of CG production. Take your Maya skills to the next level with step-by-step tutorials and tips from industry professionals.
Learn professional techniques used in real visual effects.
Master Dynamics, Maya Muscle, stereo cameras, mental ray and more
Expand your skills with advanced cloth, fur and fluid techniques.
Learn Everything You Need to Know for the Maya Certification Exam
About the author
Todd Palamar is a 23-year veteran of the CG animation industry. He is the author of several books on Maya.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1. Working in Autodesk Maya
- Chapter 2. Introduction to Animation
- Chapter 3. Hard-Surface Modeling
- Chapter 4. Organic Modeling
- Chapter 5. Rigging and Muscle Systems
- Chapter 6. Animation Techniques
- Chapter 7. Lighting with mental ray
- Chapter 8. mental ray Shading Techniques
- Chapter 9. Texture Mapping
- Chapter 10. Paint Effects
- Chapter 11. Rendering for Compositing
- Chapter 12. Introducing nParticles
- Chapter 13. Dynamic Effects
- Chapter 14. Hair and Clothing
- Chapter 15. Maya Fluids
- Chapter 16. Scene Management and Virtual Filmmaking
- Appendix A. The Bottom Line
- Appendix B. Autodesk Maya 2016 Certification